What a Full Service Company Does
Industry surveys have shown that 85% of heating oil customers in America prefer to do business with a full service oil company because it gives them access to:
- 24-hour emergency service.
- trained, certified technicians who solve problems correctly the first time.
- monthly payment plans and service plans for protection against large, unexpected bills.
- automatic deliveries to reduce run-outs.
- credit terms on fuel bills.
- sufficient liability insurance coverage in the unlikely event of property damage.
- fully stocked service vehicles with thousands of dollars worth of parts so most problems can be fixed on the spot with no call backs.
Oil + Service
About two-thirds of what a customer pays covers the cost of the fuel itself. The rest goes toward services, which are not offered by all companies. This is why oil-only companies can charge a lower price.
back to top